Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Nicole Miller - Fall 10

Nicole Miller

Playing it safe, as always, but with great color choice and prints in this collection, Miller manifests another solid collection. She uses my favorite way to sell it off; beanies and legwarmers. Nicole Miller has been on the scene for a long time and she's still here because she gives us what we want to wear. I love this show opener above with the deep forest greens and the see through black tights. It's a great look. I feel like a lot of girls are already actually rocking this look as I walk out onto the scene day and night. Overall theres a lot of the same but it's a lot of what I want and am always happy to see. I would have enjoyed a change in silhouette, possibly one long dress day wear style with this collection...maybe next time. Overall, I'm loving this rocker hippie who hangs in nice clothes! Mmm. ME!


No comments:

Post a Comment