Thursday, February 25, 2010

LONDON SHOWS!!!!!


As I've lived in London for the last three years, on and off, I absolutely fell in love with London fashion. Not just for the scene (and for Central Saint Martins) but for the many different styles that Londoners fuse together to define their undefinable style. You get the Parisian couture influence, the clean cut American influence, the original punk, the royal influences and so many other kinds of influences and these groups of people with their specific style nest together and just breed a very refreshing look for one who is not raised around town to experience. SO EXCITING!!! I would say London fashion influences me more than any other city, these days and so let the games begin! (Oh they already started too - fashion week there is almost over - I'm just actually working and so here is what I can highlight for you in my spare time)

No comments:

Post a Comment