Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hervé Léger by Max Azria - Fall 10




Hervé Léger

Honestly? I want every single dress, every jacket, every pant. And it's mainly because I work hard to look good and these dresses show that for women who want to show off their sexy bodies that they work so hard for. Max Azria is allowed to show ALL SEX on this collection, because that is why it worked in the first place. I can't say enough nice things about the neutral color palette not ever being boring by adding just enough shock color detail in the final few pieces and lavender greys. He's one of the only one shoulder dresses I like. And also, the texture blocking as a new treatment for these "bandaid" dresses is a nice and welcomed change. I wish he did more leggings, the weight of his textile design would be a happy heater for this freezing winter...maybe with the "mel rose" legwarmer at the bottom si vous plait? Can I please get one of these beauty treatments asap?! XXX



No comments:

Post a Comment