Thursday, February 25, 2010

Louise Goldin - Fall 10

Louise Goldin

This woman has so much talent it's almost shocking while being refreshing and so forward it's a bit scary. Her inspiration here was "space military". I love love love it! I was aching over her Madonna Jean Paul Gaultier cone style Spring 10 collection...but that's because I am and always have been (and will be) a huge risk taker with fashion. So for everyday women, who aren't daring, Goldin style may be overbearing. I don't care. I freaking love how inspired she is, what she has put out there since her first collection for Spring 08 and I hope she stays on the scene forever. She's a knit goddess and if I were to pick a designer to work for and just study how she works, she's at the top of my list. AH!



No comments:

Post a Comment