Thursday, February 18, 2010

Michael Kors - Fall 10


If you want to make everyone look, when everyone is already looking, bring out some crotch action in a Winter collection for your first look...with a very dressed sexy man and a sic fur jacket. That'll get em. And it did...and it just kept coming. But I actually like this look for some reason and I wish he'd ended with it too.  I love his color palette...it's so... Michael Kors, go figure. This man is a designer, celebrity, and he is on the top of his game. With a wowing 64 look collection, this guy is not losing stride in the height of his fame. I worked for him in London, modeling his spring 10 looks in his new flagship boutique on New Bond Street, and I was lucky enough to join for a dinner afterwards. This guy does it right, with strength and style, and I look up to him. Hats off Kors! Can I get that fur skirt please? And another job with you! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment