Thursday, February 25, 2010

Burberry Prorsum - Fall 10

Burberry Prorsum

I want one of these jackets so bad it kind of hurts. I am OBSESSED with how he has mastered the aviator jacket design this season, offering it a versatilely-wise as how widely ranged trenches are offered to us. He went masculine, feminine, inside out, long, short, multi-textured, oh it just goes on and on and in multiple colors. I love the color palette...I just wish that the Burberry lavender from last season made the cut again because it is soooo pretty and if I ever get married, it will be in that color. Mmmm. Okay so back to fall 10, this collection rocks. The best detail for me is the double collars on these jackets. Very smart. Over and out. 





BEST LOOK EVER!!! 
Christopher Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment