Thursday, September 2, 2010

SUMMER REVIEW BLOGGIN BEGINS....Here I am at 11th Street Cafe.

This summer has been amazing. And wild. And a lot of other things. I'm going to start filling you in on all the wild adventures I've had. I already updated you on Corsica and Sardinia, now comes Michigan, London, Greece, & New York. I'm currently in New York at my FAVORITE coffee shop in the whole city called 11th Street Cafe. Not that I should be giving away my secrets but if you are showing love for me, I'm opening up my world to you. Whenever i'm in NYC you'll find me here.  If you come here, I strongly suggest you come for a mellow cup of tea on the west side. It's in the beautiful and my favorite part of NYC in the west village and with 8 two top tables and jams all day long a music mix of "there's only two kinds of music; good & bad" it feels like home.. Internet is free and most importantly the food is awesome. Owned by an adorable American & French local couple and has tea treats to make you an ex-starbucks lover for good. If you're lucky enough to have the French wife cook for you; one of the omelets or paninis, you will realize why American's keep going back to France even though they don't really like us. ;) It is rare though and it is possibly why I kept coming back, hoping she would be the one behind the stove. Anyways, enough about that. Have you ever wished when you eat a cupcake that you could just have it in liquid form...well, they have this green tea chai latte that is exactly that. Anyways, much more suggestions and updates to come so stay tuned. Oh and ps. New York Fashion Week is upon us and while I won't actually be in town to go to shows, I will be reviewing for the Examiner and posting links to my reviews on here all next week.

Love to love yas!!

xx
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment