Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bali Hen Day 1


Well, I'm not quite in Bali yet....but I think it is time to start the journal of this trip. I am sitting in the airport on a layover in Taipei, Taiwan. It took me 15 hours in the sky to get this far from Los Angeles. I'm on a journey to Bali to spend ten days with my favorite girls from London. We are shooting my new swimwear collection, planning our business strategy as we have one designer, one fashion publicist, one global sales expert, one stylist, and one business manager....overall this could turn very quickly from a play trip to a way to make all the dreams we've all had for years come together....together! Also and very importantly we are the key players planning Misty's wedding. Misty is one of my sisters from another mister and is the reason for the trip. Together we are going to throw the wedding of the year. So Misty, Baby and I lived together for 3 years while I was abroad in London. Or should I say that Misty lent me residence as her custom couch bum which I used happily as a resting place and safe haven to come home to in between all my travels in Europe and Israel. I'm so excited to see my dolls. The irony of this doll story will come later. All I will say for now is that we are destined to do wonderful things together. Our other friends Celia and Victoria are meeting us too. We are staying at an amazing Villa on the black sand west beaches of Bali. I have 5 more hours on this next flight and I will board the plane in 13 minutes. I can hardly hold in my excitement! ...but I will ...because I don't need to be stuck in Taiwan while all my girls are living it up on the beach and planning world domination. I just talked to Misty who is in Singapore now [love skype] with Victoria at her friends house and apparently they had quite the night! Hahah nothing like flying hungover! Baby and Celia are coming in together last from London. I, traveling solo, will be the first to arrive...surprises are up my sleeve, so stay tuned! SO ready to get there!! also ready for a shower....




Next up! BALI!


No comments:

Post a Comment