Tuesday, May 17, 2011

BLOG REVAMP



Hey everybody! I've been on a hiatus getting my collection together and WOW! It's all so exciting. So I'm going to reformat my blog because it's gotten a bit too random for my organization obsessed self. ... Here's the plan. We have 4 things I like to talk about; FASHION, TRAVEL, MODELING, & MUSIC/EVENTS. There will of course be more things to talk about but I will try to categorize so that you can get to what your interests are, easier. I will most likely be reporting on all of these topics through my Examiner.com platform so I want to make sure all the little tidbits I don't publish there still get  to you guys. I will put a title first of one of the above topics to make it all a bit easier. Let's begin :) And thanks for all being so patient with my writing. It's been wild 6 months getting settled back into the one and only California lifestyle.

LOVE ALWAYS!
Mel Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment